The event is free and open to the public, but you may purchase a ticket to reserve a seat at the forefront of history!
- 1:00 PM Ticket holders are seated.
- 1:15 PM Doors open to the Public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1:30 PM Music program begins.
- 1:45 PM Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or church is at capacity)
- Walk-up line queues at the front door, below the steeple. Ticket holders please proceed to the West Door on the right side of the church.
- Ticket holders are seated first, starting at 1:00 PM via the West Door.
- Reserved Seats will be held until 1:30 PM when they will be forfeited to the General Public.
- Limit 10 tickets per person. Large group requests please contact us.