In honor of Patrick Henry, Delegate to the Second Virginia Convention from Hanover County, first Governor of a free Virginia, and orator of the lauded "Liberty or Death" speech inside Historic St. John's Church (then called Henrico Parish Church).
This reenactment also officially kicks off our Summer Reenactment Series. Every Sunday through Labor Day there is a free public reenactment. Spread the word!
- 1:00 PM Ticket holders are seated.
- 1:15 PM Doors open to the Public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1:30 PM Music program begins.
- 1:45 PM Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or church is at capacity)
- Walk-up free line queues at the front door, below the steeple. Ticket holders please proceed to the West Door on the right side of the church.
- Ticket holders are seated first, starting at 1:00 PM via the West Door.
- Reserved Seats will be held until 1:30 PM when they will be forfeited to the General Public.
- Limit 10 tickets per person. Large group requests please contact us.