Special evening show, on this the (almost) 243rd Anniversary of Patrick Henry's "Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" speech of March 23, 1775, delivered to the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church (then known as Henrico Parish Church).
We are are honored that Governor Northam is scheduled to attend this evening's reenactment.
The event is free and open to the public, but you may purchase a ticket to reserve a seat at the forefront of history!
- 5:30 PM Ticket holders are seated.
- 5:45 PM Doors open to the Public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 6:00 PM Music program begins.
- 6:15 PM Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or church is at capacity)
- Walk-up Public line queues at the front door, below the steeple. Ticket holders please proceed to the West Door on the right side of the church.
- Ticket holders are seated first, starting at 5:30 PM via the West Door.
- Reserved Seats will be held until 6:00 PM when they will be forfeited to the General Public.
- Limit 10 tickets per person. Large group requests please contact us.