Join us for our last public reenactment of the Summer Series. The event is free and open to the public, but you may reserve a seat to guarantee your spot at the forefront of history!
The show will be followed by a book signing by author Jenny Cote whose new book The Voice, the Revolution, and the Key features Patrick Henry and St. John's!
- 1:00 PM Advanced Ticket holders are seated.
- 1:15 PM Doors open to the Public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1:30 PM Music program begins.
- 1:45 PM Reenactment begins (no admittance after program begins or church is at capacity)
- Limit 10 tickets per person. Large group requests please contact us.
- Ticket holders are seated first, starting at 1:00 PM.
- Reserved Seats will be held until 1:30 PM when they will be forfeited to the General Public.